At 09:25 30/06/00 -0400 Ric Smith said....
>I would recommend getting cfx_mail from fuseware.com.
>Allows you to change the X-Mailer: in the header so ppl
>won't stereotype you as a spammer.

You could also consider Online Data Systems CFX_IMS Special Edition
post server if you are using your own server.

It has built in word wrap, BCC, the ability to add any manner of
headers, including the receipt requested mentioned in another posting.

It has resolved many problems with CFmail for us.

It cohabits happily with your existing mail server as it only
installs the IMS Post service.

http://www.coolfusion.com/post_se.htm

I see there is also a CFMail replacement tag if you can not install
the SE post server.

http://www.coolfusion.com/CFX_ODSMail.htm

Gordon