From: Anthony Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 2:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Print size for CF pages

Would be interested to see if CSS would be able to solve this printing
issue. Wrapping may not be required in this case cos the result is displayed
on tables with lots of columns(that's when the print area only covers half
of the these columns)

I think PDF is a nice solution but the problem is that client is only
interested in free solutions and it must work in Linux environment(CFMX is
on Linux). I've searched high and low and definitely not an easy one to
find.

Do check out www.pdfzone.com. Saw a couple but it's not what i was looking
for.

-Ant