From: Randell B Adkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 5:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DateFormat in CFMX

After checking the archives, there did seem to be
an issue with this.

Rob Rohan - Did you determine what the problem was as
well as a fix?

Sean A Corfield - Any ideas on it? It works on some directories
but noth others.

Thanks!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/23/02 08:32AM >>>
Is there a dateformat issue using CFMX that was addressed in
some update/patch, or some means??

When doing a directory listing, some directories will report
fine and format the date accordingly using the DateFormat
function. However, there are some directories which will
throw an error. Nothing special regarding the directory.

Thanks in Advance!