Way OT, but the world would be a better place if people spent their money
this way period. Stock market is nice, but it's the revenue from customers
that makes a company. If no customers are spending, then no investors are
investing, and that company goes bye bye.

I was just wondering why he would sell his stock based on this speculation.
Maybe if it was one of those companies that makes its keep through
litigation (Sun, Adobe, etc.), it would be a different story, as we all know
what happens to a company when they start spending more time in court than
making their products better. But you can almost assume that MM wouldn't
sell to MS at a loss, which goes back to my question of why somebody would
sell before the acquisition, and not after. Selling before would actually be
supporting MS, which he stated he didn't want to do for ethical reasons.

Adam.