The rumor has been going on for a long time, but now it has spread to
mainstream media. In fact, Cringely
(http://www.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/02/12/16/021216opcringely.xml)
even wrote about it. Personally, I don't see it happening, but I have
been wrong before.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.