I think I must be the king of strange errors and events, but I do have
another one to ask about.

Today, all of our applications on one server which all have been
performing for over a year with client variables in a SQL database
started showing up with the following error.

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
request.urltoken=client.urltoken Error near line 12, column 7.

Error resolving parameter CLIENT.URLTOKEN

The client variable URLTOKEN does not exist. The cause of this error is
very likely one of the following things:The name of the client variable
has been misspelled.The client variable has not yet been created or has
timed out.

The code for that has not been changed in over six months and this is
affecting client variables across all sites, so that leads me to believe
that there is an ODBC problem that is not creating the client variable.

A little further into the application log, I come across the following
error:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Cannot generate SSPI context

It seems that the SSPI error only occurs on templates with a cflocation
in it.  Otherwise, the first error was occurring.

Of course, rebooting the server quick fixed the problem, but I am trying
to find more information about the SSPI error.  As far as I can
determine it has to do with authentication to the SQL server, but I'm
not sure.

The only other event that occurred prior to these bout of errors was a
couple of searches that failed open the verity collections.  We are
definitely having a problem with the verity collections getting
corrupted.

I'm trying to determine if one issue lead to the next or if there is a
bigger issue with connectivity to the SQL server (which has been fine
and unchanged for over a year).

Config: W2K, IIS, CF 5 Pro - W2K, SQL 7.0

Anyone else experience a similar issue?

Thanks,
John