>I am having a great amount of difficulty downloading the CFMX updater 2.
>When I click on the file, I get sent back to Macromedia's home page.  I
>have contacted Macromedia and haven't heard anything except the usual
>canned response.
>
>If anyone could send me the actual file, or direct me to someplace I
>could actually download it, I would appreciate it very much.

I have had this issue myself and found it to be that my firewall was not
transmitting personal header information. I use ZoneLabs ZoneAlarm Pro, and
so I just went to the site log and changed my preferences for the MM site to
transmit this information. Once I did that, I no longer got re-directed to
the homepage.

Regards,
Dave.