From: Samuel Neff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 7:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX and XML

Robert,

I ran your UDF and it worked just fine.  Tried with a query that had
rows, one that didn't, with specifying optional params, and without
specifying optional params.  Worked fine every time on my system with
both cfdump and toString().

The ToString() function returns Null whenever an error occurs while
converting an XML object to a string.  Unfortunately it throws away the
error, doesn't log it or anything.  I'll send you something off list to
try to get more info.

Best regards,

Sam