I have created a form that has a text type input field on it, and I
am saving it to an Oracle Database.  If a double quote is used in the
text field, it saves properly to the database.  However, when I read
it back in, although it is returned from the database properly, when
I try to redisplay it in my form for editing in the Text type Input
field (or CFInput, for that matter) the double quote and everything
subsequent to it disappears (i.e. it truncates the field when it gets
to the quote).  Anyone know how I can get around this?  Thanks.
  Joseph J. Sanger, M.D.                        | Phone: (212) 263-7410
  Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology     | Fax:   (212) 263-2039
  Director, Division of Radiology Informatics   |
  Co-Director, Division of Nuclear Medicine     |
  Co-Director, Nuclear Cardiology               |
  New York University School of Medicine        | [EMAIL PROTECTED]