From: Rizal Firmansyah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 10:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Incoming email manager

David,
i've made a helpdesk/trouble ticketing system like this based on CF.

Basically it scans POP3 account, and check the subject and content of
the
email.
If the system founds specific keywords, then the email will be
redirected
to agents (cust. support).
My app uses cfschedule for mail retrieval and distribution to agents.
It also supports escalation, and you may define how the escalation
process
works easily.
All web based.

If you're interesting to see how my app works, let me know.
I need 3 days to give you a demo.
Well actually i need to find a free CF & SQL server that allow
cfschedule
and then upload scripts :)

Rizal