Try www.plesk.com  I use it and it works great with CFMX

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Dickerson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 11:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Web Hosting for CFMX and MySQL

Actually, the Ensim issue IS documented. :-)
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=23524&Method=Full (#6 in
the list at the bottom of the article)

As it mentions in the description, it's actually a general Apache issue, but
it was the Ensim version that made the bug most visible. The 1.3.x connector
that is available for download in the technote does contain the fix for this
bug. The 2.0.x version should hopefully be added to the article within the
next week or so. I'll be sure to get the technote updated to reflect this
information.

Deb