Good thought, Uwe, but I've run 4.01 under Win2K for a year and a half
without a hiccup. But, thanks anyway. My suspicions run toward the IIS
Metabase or some Windows .dll that got corrupted. Whatever files the two
Siteminder apps depend on have been corrupted, or something is
preventing them from being installed.

-John