From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 3:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: administrivia

Everett, Al wrote:

>>Would be nice if you can kick off anyone that uses spam arrest on the
>>account they sign up to the mailing list.
>>Return receipts are almost as annoying.
>
> I'll second that.

But that would require the ability for the mail server to identify mail
as originating from a mailinglist. Many mailservers for instance
recognize the Precedence: list header and don't send vacation messages
and return receipts to them. There is currently no way to identify
cf-talk as a mailinglist automatically.

Jochem