From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Anybody have a UDF that will sort a structure on it's
values?

  Do you mean that the values of the structure are integers, or the keys of
the structure are integers?
  If the latter, then StructSort, as someone else had mentioned, would
probably do it.  It will return an array.  Then you'll have to loop over
the array, sending the current array value as the key to the structure in
your processing code.

  However, that is technically not ordering the structure; merely
processing elements inside the structure in a specific order.  By there
very nature structures are unordered.  In most cases, I doubt it makes a
difference.

  I might ask the question if you should you be using an array instead of a
structure?