Your "session killing" tags are deleting all session variables, and it looks
like your application depends on session.sessionid existing all the time.
Most likely, you will want to redirect the user to a login screen if
session.sessionid doesn't exist.  In that case, before the erroring code
below, you'll want to say something like:

<cfif not isdefined('session.sessionid')>
   <cflocation url="loginscreen.cfm">
</cfif>

-Cameron

Cameron Childress