This is one of the more confusing aspects of the roles-based security
system - it is NOT the same as sessions. In fact, the default timeout
for cflogin is different from sessions. One of the enhancement requests
already requested is to allow cflogin to use the session scope instead
of it's own timeout.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus