I think the second part might be more helpful:

A. In your processing table, use the following.
::export word fil=yourfile.txt:
::fil(1)=1;fil(2)=2;fil(3)=3:

This will create a csv file that you can copy or move to your Word
directory. Then you can set the file up as your data source within Word for
mail merge.

The second Q

Don't really know tho, as I konw very little about FilePro - just trying to
help out

Cheers,
Rob
http://treebeard.sourceforge.net
http://ruinworld.sourceforge.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 5:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Anyone know how to get FilePro 4.5 to output data to CSV
file?


Thanks, Rob.

That helps some...but I'm not even sure what they mean whey they say,
"You can write a .prc table..."  I assume this is a "processing table".
Is it a text file with the lines below written into it?

Line 1 --- Then: export word fil = \myfile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to