I got CFMXJ2EE/JRun4/Sybase_ASE up and running on my Mac ... Seems to
work pretty well, now if someone only made a utility that would allow me
to move data from SQL Server to Sybase without having to write queries.

Yes, I AM lazy - thank you very much.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]