From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 3:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fusebox was RE: Design Pattern Question

> I also know that there is a lot of interest among Flash
> developers about Fusebox as a methodology/framework for
> Flash Application development.

Really? I'd have to take issue with that. Most Flash developers I've met are
much more interested in typical OOP development framework ideas, such as
Model-View-Controller or Model-View-Presenter. Most also don't know CF,
either.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496