From: Pablo Varando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Visual Fusion - Thoughts?

Yes, I want to better the ColdFusion community, the only problem I've
always
ran into is that customers in some cases don't want to spend money on a
license for the server because all they want is an intranet application
keep track of employee records.

So this would be the perfect solution as you could create the program,
make
it run stand-alone.

The entire point of this application is to make ColdFusion bigger and
stronger... that is what I always have in mind when i make my CF
products/services (CFM-Resources.Com, EasyCFM.Com, Visual Fusion,
etc...)

Pablo