Hi all.

My company decided to upgrade to CFMX for JRun and JRun 4. While I
successfully installed both options, I'm finding that my lack of knowledge
in the J2EE server world in hindering my ability to properly set up
directory structures, etc. Are there any good books/web sites out there that
can give me some solid foundations in J2EE directory structures and what
each folder does?

As an example, I always saw the WEB-INF directory, but didn't realize until
I stumbled across a post that it was "protected" and not web-accessible.
While this might be "J2EE Server 101" to some, I just never knew that.

The documentation for JRun 4 is pretty sparse, and I don't see/haven't heard
of any plans for an upgrate to upgrade Forta and Falkman's JRun 3 WACK, so
I'm at a loss as far as reading "the usual suspects" and going from there.
Is the JRun 3 WACK just as applicable to JRun 4?

Any direction is appreciated.

Regards,
Dave.