From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT Javascript Navigation

OK - all you MAC guru's - I'm finishing up a brand new CF ecommerce site
using Javascript/DHTML/Stylesheets to generate dropdown tiered menus  and
pulling the nav data from my database

It's the first time I've ever done this kind of nav menu (ok - it's ancient
technology   I know...) and it's awesome on PCs  but on Macs running IE 5,
IE 5.1 or Netscape 4.7 the entire navigation menu shows up half way down
the page from where it's supposed to be positioned!

Either I need to know how to fix the code if that's the problem, or how to
detect someone viewing the site with a Mac and IE or Netscape

Also, if ANYONE has AOL  (MAC AND OR PC)  please also look and let me know
if the nav menu on the left is positioned just below the Advanced Search
link as it should be instead of halfway down the page???

www.brionanet.com/firstavenue/sites/modstor