We are just about to start a major website redesign for one of our clients.
In the SQL 2000 database they have stored 3-5 page articles with url links
referring to pages that will no longer have that name after the website
redesign.  The second step we want to take is to remove all font tags that
the client may have stored in the database.

I am wondering if anyone has a tool that works well for searching and
replacing the data stored in several tables or if I should write something
in CF to do just that.

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com