From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 8:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MS Access

I can, and I will.

wow, one million records.......woooooooh, have you seen them running
with 1m users or even hundreds?

"Access is not an enterprise level application, but if you know what
you're doing and do the job well Access is a perfectly acceptable
database for large and medium traffic applications"

I disagree, if aint using SP's or good T-SQL it aint "right",  sure its
an OK DB platform, but how many .NET apps running at Microsoft do you
know of? Probably none and if that's not a testimony to the fact it aint
a viable option then I dont know what is.... who  better than the people
who made the product to do a "good job" I say...