From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 12:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What's wrong with ASP.NET

> If you installed the latest service pack, the .Net
> framework has been
> installed. Nothing is going to happen on your server just
> because the
> framework is installed.

> The aspent_client gets installed in the webroot when the
> framework gets
> installed. This is just how the framework works.

I wasn't talking about in the web root -- I don't care when it's placed in
an obvious and logical place for M$ stuff -- it was placed within one of my
own CF applications. It's _also_ in the wwwroot directory -- my problem is
that MS is placing it within wwwroot/new epoch/tapestry43e -- my own non-ms
application.

s. isaac dealey                954-776-0046

new epoch                      http://www.turnkey.to

lead architect, tapestry cms   http://products.turnkey.to

tapestry api is opensource     http://www.turnkey.to/tapi

certified advanced coldfusion 5 developer
http://www.macromedia.com/v1/handlers/index.cfm?ID=21816