From: Timothy Heald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Passing URL vars between pages

I think I would need more info.  Are you getting the info from a form on a

If so  you should go look at the tag embed form fields, and then use JS to
submit the form on page load.  If not then there are other ways.  Maybe by
using a session variable, or group of session variables.  I am not sure why
it seems like a lot to maintain state across a single request.  I mean all
you have to do is:

<cfset session.email = url.email>

and so on.  Also if your in MX I think you can do <cfset session =
duplicate(url)> right?

Tim