Alright, I wrote awhile ago how I believed that whitespace management in MX for linux
was not working properly.

I did some testing.  It sort of works properly.  That is, with regards to regular
coldfusion code.

However, my problem actually stems from the use of components.  Whenever a component
is called, the whitespace is left in place and is not picked up by the whitespace
management.

This means that I have to do <cfsilent> around processing chunks, and avoid using
inlined CFC calls altogether.  For the most part, that's fine, but there are cases
when I'd rather just do it inline.

Mike Wokasch
UW-Extension