From: Rafael Alan Bleiweiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 5:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Visual Fusion - Thoughts?

At 01:52 PM 1/16/03 -0500, you wrote:
>If they can't afford a server... what makes you think they will pay $75
>an hour + hosting?

Ahhh  the trick is, over the past five years I've developed a
proprietary
system that I use to generate 60% to 80% of the sites I build on the fly
so
I don't have to do all the tedious labor - that lets me focus all my
energy
on the purely customized aspects of a client site so I can get it done
in
60 to 80% less time than typical - and so I can get the rate I get for
the
same work that would take someone else twice as long to do the same job.

Just this week I had a prospective client say he was leaning toward a
competitor who said they would put extra programmers on the job to get
it
done in three weeks and I said - not to worry - we don't need to put
extra
programmers on the job and we guarantee in the contract that we'll
deliver
it in two weeks.    He liked that better.