actually i have never tried the one in dreamweaver
did you try and disable passive ftp yet?


----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Miessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 11:35 PM
Subject: RE: Goodbye cruel world


> No reason other than I like DW and the way I can see my data and
> databases and work with cold fusion more effectively especially since it
> is fairly new to me.
>
> Pass me the crutches :)
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dave Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 11:28 PM
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: Re: Goodbye cruel world
>
> any reason you cant use a reg ftp, like flashfxp or something?
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mike Miessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 11:24 PM
> Subject: RE: Goodbye cruel world
>
>
> > Well there it goes again.  It is waiting for the server and I have not
> > synchronized yet.  Oops lost my connection.  Well this is what it has
> > been like for a week now.
> >
> > I have to say that I am trying to do it again and have reconnected.  I
> > am currently staying connected longer than I have for the last few
> days.
> >
> > It currently seems to reconnect after a while and continues to update
> > files.   That's a good thing.
> >
> > I hope this is a turning point!
> >
> >
> >
>
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to