Interland sucks then and they suck now. They suck so bad it's not even
funny. I guess it's nice to know that some things never change -- and
Interland customer "service" is one of those things.

If Interland was my only hosting choice I'd rather gut fish for a living.

 Jay Jennings

PS - Did I mention Interland sucks?