I think you'd be surprised--there are TONS of pieces of blogger code out
there--just not much in CF at all.  A couple.

I sent someone else a very, very basic outline of a blog that I built in
CFMX & Access in just about an hour and I'm happy to zip it up and send
it along the way.  I can convert the db to mySQL if you need that, too.

This is basic CMS, in my opinion.  On the asp site, we actually have
built in the whole "flow" for posting, etc.  Writers post, I get an
email/page and then I take it live upon editing.

I digress.  Anyone know what's up with my buttons?  Heh...