> > I have W2K Pro running IIS 5 with virtual directories
> > as follows:
> > mydir mapped to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydir
> > mydir2 mapped to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydir2
> >
> > I can browse the contents of both these directories with
> > the URLs:
> > http://127.0.0.1/mydir/
> > http://127.0.0.1/mydir2/
> >
> > I've set up two development mappings in Studio 5:
> > Studio and server path: c:\intepub\wwwroot\dir
> > Browser path: http://127.0.0.1/mydir/
> >
> > Studio and server path: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\dir2
> > Browser path: http://127.0.0.1/mydir2/
>
> While you've already found a solution to your problem, I thought it
> might be worth noting that you can simply create one mapping to your
> web server's root directory, rather than creating mappings to each
> subdirectory.
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software

Actually I've got a number of virtual directories corresponding to
different clients. c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ contains a site for one,
d:\website\htdocs\clienttwo\ and d:\website\htdocs\clientthree\
correspond to other clients' websites (originally I was running
O'Reilly WebSite).

With the limited version of IIS I'm running which only allows one
website root, I haven't found a better way of segregating these
sites for development. If you have any suggestions, I would
certainly like to hear them.

Regards,
Stephen