We have some applications where receipts are supposed to be cc-ed to someone
in my client's office.  Occasionally, she doesn't get these mails, though
the people in the "to" field are getting them.  Would the CF mail logs show
an error if the to: fields got sent correctly but the cc: field didn't?

I can't find any of these mails in the mail errors or in the undelivr spool,
and we can't figure out what's going on.   It seems to be fairly
intermittent.  I haven't ruled out the client's mail server where they
receive e-mails, but I'd like to make sure that if they were undeliverable
they would show up in the CF mail logs.

Scott