From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 6:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Moving a custom tag (CF5)

I'd like to move a custom tag from a web site's local directory tree to one
designated in the CF Server Administrator's 'Custom Tag Paths'.  This is so
that it can be used by another web site and so I don't have to maintain
multiple copies of the tag.

How do I get CF to recognize the new location (short of cycling CF)?
Temporarily, I can just leave a copy of the tag in the local path until I
need to reboot CF or the server itself, but I run into this problem
periodically.

Jim