Sean,
Talking about Apache, i have the Oracle 9iAS WebServer Running
on a Win2k box. Obviously 9iAS uses an Apache WebServer.
I have no clue where to start. Can you point me to some
good documentation...Atleast to the point that i can port
some JSP/Servlets and Java Beans.
BTW:9iAS looks quite confusing to me:)

Appreciate it.
Thanks