Where can I find information on the Fusebox Methodology.

Thanks,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Warrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: Application.cfm location costs?

The existence of the file, itself, is nothing.  It's like a millionth of a
second or so.  But what's IN the file, now that's where the lag could occur.
The possibilities are endless here.

I would recommend for a large site that you look into the Fusebox
methodology.  You can separate out local variables (within the sub apps)
from global variables (which you store in a app_globals file) so that you
only create overhead for the applicable section and not the entire
application.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386