From: Jason Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 7:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion and Javascript - pushing browser windows

Hello group -
I am only in proposal stage for one of my clients - but they requested
that they be able to push .cfm pages through to clients browsers. I
searched a bit - but am at a total loss for a starting point.

I am using access databases - lots of cookies and session vars for
different features and flash 6 player -
I don't know if anyone knows any tricks or articles on the matter.

I assume it must be done with quite a bit of javascript.. any ideas? any
leads are greatly appreciated. thanks jay