From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Capability but not CF.

There is also JavaCC, which I have used successfully to create a CFML
parser and basic interpreter. Further, I was able to port the code
generated with JavaCC to .NET using J# without too much issue thus
making a .NET CFML parser and interpreter. In fact, when I broke the
story on J# I used my CFML parser code as an example. See
http://archive.devx.com/dotnet/articles/lp100901/lp100901.asp if you are
interested.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO