Actually, the cfstart.bat file in CFMX (sorry, I should have said),
triggers jrun.exe with a single flag -start. The CFMX Service doesn't even
report to be running when starting it this way. What I really need is a
list of flags that can be passed to Jrun at startup.

I really need to have it start up under a user account. Anybody have any idea?

Brook