Hello Weekenders,

I'm sure most of you got the MM Security bulletin the other day
(http://www.macromedia.com/security). I am trying to figure out what the
security breach is if the steps outlines in the Security Bulletin are not
taken. It doesn't describe what level of access an attacker could gain
through this exploit. And since we use the SES Url's
(mysite.com/index.cfm/myvar/myvarvalue/), I can not easily implement this
security fix because checking the "check that file exists" box in IIS
causes 404's since, the file name is buried in the query string.

So If any one can fill me in on the severity of this exploit and then I can
appropriately decide if I need to make some serious changes to multiple
sites or find an alternative.

Thanks

Brook Davies
maracasmedia