For those of you who need to know...
==========================
Dear UPS OnLine(r) Tools Registrant:

UPS is continuing to develop its family of UPS OnLine Tools in ways that
allow you
to maximize your e-commerce strategies.

With this in mind, we have updated our Rates and Service Selection tool. As
of
September 30, 2000, the UPS Internet ToolsTM Quick Cost Calculator,
datastream
version 1999a or earlier, will be discontinued. You can find out if you are
using this
version by viewing your request message.  If you are accessing the tool at
www.ups.com/using/services/rave/qcostcgi.cgi, you should upgrade by the
September 30, 2000 deadline.  In addition, if you have developed solutions
utilizing
this version of Quick Cost Calculator for customers, please consider
notifying them
of this change.

Anyone using this Quick Cost Calculator tool will need to upgrade to the new
Rates
and Service Selection tool. You can do this by simply registering for the
HTML or
datastreaming version of UPS OnLine Tools Rates and Service Selection by
going to
"Get Tools" at www.ec.ups.com. This newer tool allows online shoppers to
compare,
price and select shipping services that best fit their needs and budgets.
Plus, it gives
you access to the most current UPS rates.

If you have questions or need more information, contact us by clicking
"Customer
Support" at www.ec.ups.com.