Gregg,

As others have pointed out, you're missing some commas and you've got an extra comma.

The best way to test queries is to do it directly in the database itself.  If you're
using Access, use the query builder within Access to create and test queries.  If it's
Microsoft's SQL, use iSQL/w.

Then copy and paste the queries over to a CFQUERY and make sure that there's no end of
statement ";".

By doing this, you'll be able to isolate your SQL coding errors from your CF coding
errors. Your life will become suddenly more peaceful.  ;)

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386
Efax.com Fax: (801) 730-7289