I have been asked to troubleshoot an app. that is receiving this error
on a file upload form.  This only happens with larger files, and smaller
files upload with no problem.  I have searched the forums, etc. and have
found that the common cause of this is spaces in the uploaded file name
in Netscape.  I am using IE6 and have no spaces in the file I am
uploading.  I have also stripped out the upload module and coded a
simple on field form to test an upload and still receive this error.

Are there any server specific setting that can affect this?  (This app
was developed and run on another server, and this error just started
occurring when it was ported to a new server.)

Thanks,
Scott