To update the on login DB I think the SQL is

update
        usersetup
set
        logged_in=1
where
        Username = '#Session.Username#'

and on logout

update
        usersetup
set
        logged_in=0
where
        Username = '#Session.Username#'

This assumes that you dont have users with the same username.

You may also want to investigate putting it into a stored procedure to
reduce the CF load, but have a chat with your DBA about it.

Jason Lees
Development Team Leader
National Express Coaches Ltd.