From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 2:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX (Session State Replication)

One fairly popular method for many CFers is to use rSession, which
stores session information as WDDX packets in a database. I wrote
something similar that stores session information on a shared file
system for improved performance and scalability over a database.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/