The items in red is where your problem lies!
a simple sql statement via the url could delete all data from your db.
Have a look at your webserver log file, do a search for DELETE, if its anywhere in the
log file then see if its a SQL statement, if so, thats the hacker, trace its IP
address...

To solve your probs in the future use #val(yourVariable)# for any integer used in your
SQL clause, i.e. ## without the single quotes around it...

Taco Fleur

PS. there are many sites out there that do not know about this, I used to work for a
company called RP Data who I told about this problem, but they don't care (or did not
believe me). You can completely take over servers with this hole...
www.massiveauctions.com is another one with the hole, I also told them but they don't
care! Funny, people are playing with other peoples personal information and they just
don't care....