From: John Paul Ashenfelter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Book recommendation

All of the Steve McConnel books are good, though a bit dated:

Code Complete (pre Java, pre web)
Rapid Development

and as far as methodology goes, the agile methodology books make good
reading

Agile Software Development by Cockburn is the good intro

and a quick perusal of www.agiledevelopment.org would point you to more.

Regards,

John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint