We have a sensitive site that requires that we know WHO is on the site and that the
information that have given us is valid.

I know the best way to accomplish this would be to phone verify each person, but this
is labor intensive and cost prohibitive.

Currently our system requires that the system assigns the password and sends the
password via email to the member.  This is ok, but it is so easy for people to get
hotmail accounts that it isn't the best way.

What are some of the ways that you all have used to validate/verify a user and who
they are?!

Thanks for the help

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign