You can use ColdFusion's query of a query feature to do this.
  A more complex route is to write your own custom code to put two queries
together into a new query using the query functions.

  However, I do question the comment that you shouldn't put everything in a
big database.  Yes, I agree that sometimes there are reasons; such as the
data being in no way related.  ( For instance, the web site dedicated to my
books vs the web site dedicated to my band ).

  If you are talking about related data, I might make the argument that
there is no reason to store it in different databases.  Different tables,
yes.  Different databases, probably not.

  Of course, it depends on your data and usage.  I'm curious (Perhaps even
obsessing) over why the data is in different DBs if it needs to be related.