get this book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321125169/benfortascoldfusA/

there is a cart example in there.. follow the examples, and you will be good to go!

-----Original Message-----
From: Attley, Simon (CMG-SF) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 1:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Shopping Cart

Howdy list members,

I'm trying to build a small site for my girlfriend.  She wants to sell care packages.
I'm an intermediate developer but have never built a shopping cart.  We do have a few
dollars in the budget, but I would appreciate list input and or direction to any good
books or resources on shopping carts.  I could build it if I had an example to work
with, but need a little direction.  I have ColdFusion available and know one thing, I
want to use session variables.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any input.

Simon Attley